18 new state ministers and deputy ministers take oaths; ‘Scientific’ (dis) appointments
(Lanka-e-News - 02.May.2018, 11.30PM) Along with the cabinet reshuffle yesterday , 8 State ministers and 10 deputy ministers took oaths at the president’s office this forenoon (02) . The appointment of Muthu Sivalingam the representative of the estate laborers as deputy minister Wayambe development , and appointment of Harris , the representative of the people of the East as deputy minister of Kandy city development , clearly bore testimony how ‘scientific’ the appointments are of president Gamarala.
Weerakumara the political pimp who in the past was fiercely and furiously castigating Ranil Wickremesinghe P.M. too has been appointed as a State minister .
However appointment of Palitha Thevaraperuma as the deputy minister for Field Marshal Fonseka’s ministry has been welcomed by the people. Enemies of wild life getting jittery is unavoidable.
The new state ministers and Deputy ministers are …
1. Palitha Range Bandara - Irrigation , water resource management and disaster management
2. Dilip Wedarachi - Fisheries and aquatic resources development and rural economy development
3. M.L.A.M. Hisbulla - Highways and Road development
4. Mohanlal Grero - Higher education and cultural affairs
5. Champika Premadasa - Plantation Industries
6. Lakshman Seneviratne - Science , technology , research , skills development, vocational training and Upcountry heritage affairs.
7. Ms. Sriyani Wijewickrema - Sports , provincial councils and local administration
8. Weerakumara Dissanayake - Mahaweli development
1. Ameer Ali Seyed - Fisheries and aquatic resources , and rural economy affairs
2. Dunesh Ganakande - Lands and Parliamentary reforms
3. Ranjan Ramanayake - Social empowerment
4. H.M.M.Harris - State enterprise and Kandy city development
5. Kaunaratne Paranavitharane - Science, Technology, research , skills development , vocational training and Up country heritage affairs.
6. Sarathi Dushmantha - Education and Prison reforms
7. Palitha Thevaraperuma - Sustainable development, Wild life and Pradeshiya development
8. Manusha Nanayakkara - Telecommunication ,Digital infrastructure and foreign employment
9. Muthu Sivalingam - Internal affairs and Wayambe development
10. Seyed Ali Zaheer Moulana - National unity , reconciliation and State language .
On the 1 st , 18 new ministers took oaths.
by (2018-05-02 20:53:32)
We are unable to continue LeN without your kind donation.
Leave a Reply